АВ91, АК5М2, АК5М4, АК7, АК9, АК9M2, АК12, АК9M2LEARN MORE
BRASS FOUNDRY IN BARS, BRASS RODLEARN MORE
CASTING BRONZE IN BARS, BRONZE ROD, BRONZE BARS, BRONZE BLANKS, BRONZE PLATES, BRONZE BUSHINGSLEARN MORE
RAGGED LEAD, LEAD PASTE, LEAD SEALS, RAGGED POLYPROPILENELEARN MORE
The main activities of Beltsvetmet are:
1) Procurement (purchase), organization of contractual delivery of scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals and alloys from all enterprises and organizations of the Republic of Belarus;
2) Primary processing, i.e. a set of technological processes for sorting, handling, cutting, separation, packaging, pyrotechnic and radiation control of scrap and non-ferrous metal waste, and bringing them to the appropriate mass and dimensions;
3) Processing of certain types of scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals and alloys (preparation of charge) for casting at the enterprises of the republic.
Beltsvetmet OJSC produces certified products meeting all the quality standards.
The quality management system for the procurement, primary processing and processing of scrap and non-ferrous metals wastes of the Beltsvetmet UE was certified for compliance with the requirements of STB ISO 9001-2009 (certificate of conformity No. BY/112 05.01. 021 01015, date of registration 17/09/2007, date of confirmation 17/09/2013).
2. Identification of class, group, grade of scrap according to GOST 1639-78 and the percentage of its contamination with other materials.
1. Preparation of the acceptance delivery certificate.
2. Payment for scrap delivered in time specified in the previously concluded contracts for the supply (delivery) of scrap and non-ferrous metals waste.
1. Determination of conformity of the non-ferrous metals scrap for submission to the list of items allowed to be accepted from the public as scrap metal.
3. Identification of class, group, grade of scrap according to GOST 1639-78 and the percentage of its contamination with other materials (ferrous metals, paper, rubber, plastic, electrolyte and other non-metallic materials, oxidized films).
Registration of the purchasing list indicating the surname, name, patronymic of a citizen submitting scrap, the scrap weight minus contamination, listed price for 1 kg of scrap and the amount payable. Attention! At submission of parts and components of trucks and agricultural machinery as scrap metal, an identity document is necessary.Scrap submitted shall be paid in cash.
The basis of export-import operations of Beltsvetmet OJSC is in export of unclaimed scrap and non-ferrous metals waste under the export delivery procedure, as well as in export of scrap and non-ferrous metals waste for processing it into copper wire rod.
Beltsvetmet OJSC has proven itself a reliable partner in the market for the production of non-ferrous metals. I want to thank the entire leadership of the organization for its constructive and responsive position on many issues.
Victor Erokhin, Manager
BATE OJSC, Borisov
We’ve cooperated with Beltsvetmet for a long time. This organization accepts a large amount of scrap for further processing. High level of its personnel’s professionalism is pleasing.
Krotov Maxim, Chief Engineer
Grodno Azot JSC